Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Kris Jenner Is My Queen

Okay now before you judge me, hear me out.

I don't agree with some of the things she's done (exploiting her children for distasteful occurrences), but the woman is a genius.

Let's take a look at the facts:

She handles all of the finances of her family (and is filthy rich). She is a smart business woman, produces all of the family's reality television shows, HAS HER OWN TELEVISION SHOWS, is a fashion icon, raised 6 children, helped manage their careers, as well as built an empire and a brand.

Kris Jenner is everything I strive to be. What do I want to be when I grow up? Her.

I honestly think that Kris Jenner is a pretty great role model. Yes, some of the moves she's made are questionable, but look at all she's accomplished. Everyone makes a few mistakes and we always learn from them and I think that she's learned right from wrong over her years in the spotlight.

I want to be a mom. I want to be walking red carpets, traveling the world, giving interviews, producing shows, starring in shows, sharing my views and opinions, building a brand that represents something important. I want my own empire.

People call Kris a "momager" and I think that's a pretty challenging job, but it's also a job that I think fits me perfectly. I want to be a mother but I also want a career. I don't want to be a house wife, that isn't me at all.

I want to be the next Jenner/Kardashian queen (with far less children).

I just don't know how to get there on my own (because I refuse to rely on a man to financially support me).

I think my communications major is perfect for this type of career. Now I just need to figure out how to make "momager" an actual career for me...


No comments:

Post a Comment